Saturday, November 29, 2008

Regan's Christmas List

OK so Regan started looking at the adds Thursday and wanted to make his Christmas List. Well I got tired of telling him how to spell everything, so I told him to just look at the word by the picture and write what it says. This is what we got.....

We loved it, so just for your FYI we spent an hour decoding a few things so here goes:





The WOW! was the tiger chew toy at Walgreens


The first while supplies last was I guess this entire page..As for the last while supplies last its still a wonder, and then the Ratchet was a hard one but on the way home from shopping we opened an add and there it was at Target a game devise of some sort. so what we have learned was someone has to be watching when having them make their lists...

6 comments:

jennifer rogers said...

that is so funny! while supplies last! That kid is a hoot!

Jana Banana E. said...

That is freaking hilarious! I'm so glad that you let us know what some of the things actually meant I was a lil concerned!!! LOL! Love you guys!

Veda said...

I love the list....so cute. I missed you shopping. I ran into Vianey at Kohl's the 2 different times we were there. Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Is he preparing for next years Blitz?

Our Happy Family said...

I really hope he gets the tiger chew toy, and I hope a puppy comes along with that present. lol

Amy said...

while supplies last..got love that Regee!