Thursday, November 20, 2008

A BIG Day.....

Today was a big day for Braydin and Regan at school.
Braydin
had his grandparents lunch and Regan had his Thanksgiving Feast.. So I thought I would share the day with them.
We will start off with the grandparents lunch..OK I guess you could say that is where that ended. Since none of the grandparents would be willing to come to us ...we decided to try and make it up to Braydin. After the many tears that he shed for missing his grandparents! :) We check him out of school and took him to Taco Bell.. It wasn't as fun as if we would have had grandparent here, but you deal with what you have!

After I drop Paige and Kevin off for nap time I was off to the school again for the Thanksgiving Feast. When I arrived to school I helped Regan get ready for the party. He was and Indian he was named Wise Owl. He looked way to cute. We had picture time and then it was off to eat...



They ate Turkey sandwiches, grapes, popcorn, Pumpkin pie and apple juice to drink. I have never seen Regan eat so much he loved it..






Like I said he did make the cutest little Indian that I have ever seen. He has had so much fun in school this year he has learned so much. I owe alot to Mrs. Ortiz. After the Feast I asked Regan if he wanted to go home with me, and he told me "No" that he want to stay. As I see it, it made me proud that he likes school so much, then on the other hand I wanted to cry that he is growing up and doesn't need me as much..
I hope you boys had as good as a day as I did. I love you both. To Paige my little lovey I love you too! Especially with all your energy you bring into my life.

4 comments:

Veda said...

Your kids are great! I really enjoy being around them. Reagan makes the cutest little indian.

Martindale News said...

Regan looks adorable. You made me cry... It is hard to see them grow up so fast huh! You are a great mom, your children are lucky to have you!

Dallin said...

First of all Braydin I can hear for you my grandparents NEVER came but its Okay. And second of all its Ms.Ortiz ok.

Jamie said...

Looks like everyone had a blast! I will for sure get you my recipe for sugar cookies....I will post it on my blog so keep an eye out! Love ya!