Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween


Braydin and Regan were very excited about Halloween this year. Braydin was a dead prisoner and Regan was a dead baseball player. (he actually just wanted the green face paint on...)


We had some friends come over so that we could go trick-or-treating around our neighborhood, its a really good place for it...


Paige was a princess bat, she was so dang cute...


This was everyone who dressed up to go. We also had the missionaries over for dinner.


Kevin loves Halloween he loves to get dressed up. He gets a little upset with me because im not into getting all decked out..




This is Ashlin she was Dorthy She is so dang sweet. We had a fun night with everyone. We hope that everyone had a safe and fun Halloween.




6 comments:

C and T Orvin said...

man...makes me feel sad that we missed the neighborhood trick or treating. I need to visit...the kiddos looked great! I tried to get Casey to be a Nerd like Kevin was a few years back! That was my alltime favorite costume. We are saving the pink ladybug for next year! Can't wait!

Amy said...

looks like you had a blast!
Wanted to let you know I tagged you on my
thanksgiving blog "7 things I am thankful for" Go over and take a look.

Jamie said...

Everyone looked great! How cute was Paige!!! I think I need a little girl! lol.

Anonymous said...

Man i miss you guys and i didnt notice kevin dressing up i thought that was who he always was!!!

The Giffords said...

Wow, looks like fun. Makes me miss everyone though. Very sad!! Glad you guys had fun.

C and T Orvin said...

Hey...I can't quite put my finger on it...but it seems like one very cool family is missing from that group picture. If I remember correctly...they were "da bomb!" I'm sure it will eventually come to me

Casey