Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fall Fun!!!

We decided to take the kids and try and get some family photos for our Christmas cards. This is what we found, not exactly professional but we will be using some of them. If you know anything about the Eckles side of the family you know that Gary who is my little brother always seems to be the goofy picture taker in our family so I want you to try and guess who it is in our family!!!










Well if you haven't guessed there are a few that got that gene from him. We have decided that the camera loves Regan but he always likes to make the goofy face. Braydin doesn't know how to relax in front of the camera and Paige well at times she was in a GIRL mood (no need to explain anymore!!) As you can tell Kevin and I didn't take very many with us and there is a purpose. We were the winners of the goofy picture! But we did have a good time, the kids had so much energy to burn after having no school for a couple of days.. All in all we got at least one family picture and that was our goal for the day!

14 comments:

Janae' said...

Cute, My favorite is the three on the park bench, 3rd up from the bottom, So cute!!!

Veda said...

I absolutely love these! They turned out great! I can't believe you got them to smile, it was freezing today!
You are such a great little family. We are thankful for your friendship!

Martindale News said...

Cute pictures. I like the family one too! Were these taken in the freezing cold today? If so they are good sports!

Erickson Family said...

These are so cute!! Taking pictures is always such a challenge but it is fun to see those ones that really capture their individual personalities.

Mark, Eko and Leoniss Burroughs said...

The kids looked like they had fun.

Maggs said...

cute photos Linds! they turned out great. Your kids are absolutely adorable!

Amy said...

looks like you got some good ones though...I always dread the Christmas card picture!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Janae my favorite is the 3rd from the bottom. You guys should def. use that one!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Janae my favorite is the 3rd from the bottom. You guys should def. use that one!

Anonymous said...

What cute pics! I just love nature pics, don't you? I can't believe how big your baby is. Where did that baby go? She looks more and more like a little girl each time I see her.

Team Routt said...

3rd from bottom gets my vote! Cutiees!!!

C and T Orvin said...

I love the one with Paige hugging her two brother's necks! So stinkin cute...Put that on my card! I'm getting one right? :) Miss you guys!

Our Happy Family said...

Cute pictures!!! I love Paige's cute smile.

Our Happy Family said...

I just found this blog on one of my friends. You need to check it out. It's all about Primary Music Leaders. This guy writing this post is so funny, it will make you laugh.
http://mormonhusbands.blogspot.com/2008/11/tribute-to-primary-music-leaders.html