Friday, December 5, 2008

CIRCUS TIME





When we found out that the circus was coming to town I told Kevin that I wanted to go and that I had never been and so I wanted to take the kids and go. We decided to call Buffie and Jessie and see if they had any plans and low and behold they didn't so we were off.


We were on the 13th row and could see pretty good.




This guy was my favorite he was a French clown and made us laugh the entire time he was performing...






The kids loved all the animals that they had, but the most amazing I thought were the elephants, the tricks that they had them do were amazing.








Before the show started they let us go down and meet all the entertainers and try on the costumes, and try a little high flying.


We were 2 people away to do the trapeze and they announced that they were shutting it down. We had waited in line for 15 minutes, so Kevin ran Paige up there to let her swing for a minute.


This was a photo op I couldn't resist now you all know that my life is a circus!


Braydin tried a little of the juggling. He thought that he was so good.


This was such a fun night for our family. We had a little of everything going on and we loved it. I cant wait to go back again. Thanks Buffie and Jessie for going with us we had a blast!

8 comments:

Our Happy Family said...

I love the pictures!!! That was a fun night for sure. We need to go again next time there in town. I think Baylee and Paige did really well there for there age.

Martindale News said...

It looks like a lot fun. way to make those good memories mom and dad! Good pictures Lindsee

jennifer rogers said...

hey...yeah you can rent the cabins...ours was only $100/night! Super cheap and worth the drive i'll email you the info tomorrow

Veda said...

It looks like you had so much fun! I definitely want to go next time!
By the way, you're the best. Thanks for listening to my vent!

C and T Orvin said...

Looks like you guys had a blast n a half!!! Wish we could have been there... anyhoo...
I changed your blog a little...hope you like it! If not feel free to do what ever. I tweeked your pic on Photoshop for ya.
Miss ya - Tiff

Carol said...

Glad you let me know about your blog. Good to see your family. They are getting so big. Looks like you had a fun time at the circus.

C and T Orvin said...

hey... email me you mom and sister's address for Christmas cards would ya?

Anonymous said...

Love the family picts....miss you tons