Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring not even a mouse.... The stockings are hung by the fireplace with care in hopes that Saint Nick will soon be here!
It was a good night for the Shipp family. After having dinner the kids showered and opened their one and only gift for the night... New Jammie's!!!!


There was much excitement in the air. After they were dressed for the night we loaded the car to find all the fun lights. We could tell that the excitement in the air was closing in on the kids. They asked if they could go home and go to bed.


This last picture is a great one, we told the kids that the first one asleep could open the first gift in the morning. We will see how it works.


This is my favorite time of the year. I love the reason for the season, I know that Christ was born and that he lived his life for us. I love to share this with my children. I love the gospel and how it helps guide my life. I love my elder brother and am thankful for him each and everyday.
So on this Christmas Eve I have one thing to say: Happy Birthday to the Christ child, and a very Merry Christmas to everyone else...

No comments: