Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Card Pictures!!!

This past weekend we went and had pictures taken for our Christmas Cards. As you can see from the following shots it was a CRAZY morning.



Her brothers all have a shot with their foot on the wall so she wanted to try and this is what we got. My baby isn't a baby anymore...




Regan has such a goofy laugh that it makes everyone around him laugh. He is such a sweet boy.




In this picture I really am seeing how much he is growing. He isn't my baby anymore.



This is when things turned a little goofy...




















This was a staring contest, Paige loves them...


This was the best family picture that we got, that is why on the Christmas cards you will only see the kids. Our family is growing so fast, we have so much fun together. I wouldn't change a thing about any of them...

5 comments:

Maggs said...

darling photos Linds! Your kids sure have grown. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Our Happy Family said...

Cute!!! Love the picture of Paige just "being cool" with her leg on the wall, hehehehe.

Anonymous said...

I love how you are all color coordinated! You did good! Cute pics!

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys soooooo much love you

Staci said...

That one above is from me