Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Room Makeover

This past week Tiffany and Casey were here and Kevin decided to mention to Tiffany that my bedroom needed her touch, and that he would let her spend his money to get it done. Well after the make over it got, I am so excited. For the last little while I have been telling Kevin that I needed to start acting and decorating like an adult. So I got rid of my goose in the kitchen and have this amazing new room to sleep in at night. Adulthood here I come!!! As Kevin would say "It only took me 32 there years to get " adulthood that is!!!

Thanks Tiff for your help you're the best. I miss you and wish you all the luck in the world.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You did get the grown-up room! It looks great!

I hope you are doing well. I was just thinking last night, that I hope you are doing ok, you hadn't blogged in over a month.

Merry Christmas Lindsee!

Rod and Jess said...

That's hilarious - my mom just bought us the same comforter for Christmas! I LOVE it! You're room looks beautiful! Hope you guys are doing great!

Maggs said...

I love it Linds! We could use Tiffany's help here at our place too. Have to mention that I love your YES pillow!

Jana Banana E. said...

Yep Still LOVE IT!!! GREAT JOB TIFFANY when you coming over to my house?