Saturday, January 16, 2010

7 Years old!!!!!

So I thought I would start off by telling my sweet little Regan Happy Birthday!!!!
The Lord new what he was doing when he sent these three amazing children into my life. They bring joy to my life that I never thought could be felt.
Today as we celebrate Regan's 7th Birthday Day I think of the day he came into this world. He was the quickest delivery that ever could have been and he has been just as quick and smooth to raise. He has a laugh that make me laugh. He has a smile that warms any room. He has a love for his family and friends that I couldn't teach him to have. When I am around him I cant help but be proud.
So today as we celebrate his sweet birth I want him to know how much we love him and that he can always count on mom and dad.
We LOVE you Regan! Have a Happy Birthday!!!!

2 comments:

Veda said...

Happy Birthday Regan! I agree with your mom....you are pretty great!

Our Happy Family said...

Hope you had a good birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!