Sunday, December 13, 2009

12 Years Married to my Best Friend!

Today is our 12th anniversary, how time flies when your having fun. When I met Kevin little did I know that I would fall in love and marry him. As most of you know it wasn't love at first sight (for all of us that is!) Some it took a little coaxing, but after realizing what I had I never questioned it again.
I married my best friend, the one that I laugh with, cry with and will spend eternity with. I can go to him for comfort, friendship, and anything else my heart desires!
He tells me I am beautiful, he tells me I'm the women of his dreams, he tells me we will be together for eternity. What more can I ask for.
As most of you know its not an easy task being married, but it is well worth it! Thank You Kevy for all you do for our family. You are everything that I ever wanted in a husband, and more.
I LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER!

3 comments:

Janae' said...

That is so sweet!

Martindale News said...

Happy Anniversary! Sweet tribute to your man.

Amy said...

that so sweet, Lindsee. We are about to celebrate our 17th next week.
I thank God every day for Derek, he takes me warts and all!