Saturday, February 21, 2009

Men and Laundry

I just had to share a little story with you. As most of you know this past week I spent some time in the hospital and left Kevin in charge of the house chores. Well we were sitting in bed last night and he was folding the laundry that he had washed that day, and he found his pajama bottoms that I had bought him for Christmas. Instead of folding them he decided to wear them. So he put them on and then let out a gasp he yelled "Lindsee I don't remember these being so short, what happened to them." I asked him what was going on and he walked around to my side of the bed so I could see...... he had shrunk his PJ pants by 3 inches. I didn't know that it was possible. I just started laughing and asking him how he had done that, I have been washing them for 2 months without a problem and he comes in and shrinks them.
Needless to say Kevin's heart is always in the right place, but sometimes he lacks the skills to get all of it done. Nothing else was shrunk that day and now I have a great story to tell so life is grand!!!
I LOVE YOU KEVIN SCOTT SHIPP!

2 comments:

Rod and Jess said...

Hope you are doing well - and that the surgery went off without a hitch! Way to go Kevin! There is definitely a reason that there are mommy jobs and daddy jobs! :) We are thinking about you and are praying for a speedy recovery!

Our Happy Family said...

I think you should have posted a picture of Kevin in his pajama bottoms.