Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Boys & Girls Club!

Braydin has been playing basketball with the boys and girls club this year. He has learned so much and loved it. So we thought that we would share a few photos of one of his games...










He has always been one of the biggest kids in his grade he is playing with 3rd and 4th graders so some of these boys are his size and bigger. He wants to be one of the little guys so bad, I have tried to explain that one day being the biggest will be great.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get so excited seeing his bball pictures!!!!
love you guys....

Donan said...

Man! Josh has been playing ball and he is one of the smallest...he would do ANYTHING to be one of the bigger kids and quit getting stuffed by them!! I guess you always want what you don't have. :)

Anonymous said...

hi. This is Tuesday's mom.
Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. I know this isn't the most appropriate place to ask this, but as a sibling that lost a sister to cancer, do you have any advise for helping my children thru this tragedy?
You can email me at
jessica@thewhitts.com
If this is out of line, I totally understand.
Thanks.
Jessica
half12.blogspot.com