Thursday, February 26, 2009

BJ, Jamie & Korbin

I thought that I would share these pictures with you. This is my brother BJ and his new wife Jamie they just got married on February 7. I am so excited for them, she has made him so happy.




Now the cutie in the middle is Jamie's little boy Korbin who is such a welcome addition to our family. Its always been BJ dream to have a family and he will be such a good dad. So all I can say is welcome to the family Jamie and Korbin, we love you all and cant wait to see you this summer!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Lindsee my girl...you are so sweet! We love you all and we were really sad that you, Kevin and the kids were not able to be there. We will have to have a big party in the summer when you all are here to celebrate! I hope that the new munchkin will come just a little early before you leave.