Monday, January 19, 2009

Regan's Parties!

Here are the picture that I took of Regan's Birthday. On Friday at school they had a Birthday Celebration. So all the kids with Birthdays that month got to bring treats in for the rest of the class and have a little celebration.. There where 2 kids for this month Zack and Regan.




This is Zack and Regan the two Birthday boys...


This is Zack, Regan, and Noah. I here about these boys all day everyday. Regan calls them his best friends, they sit at the same table in class.

Like I have said many other times, Paige thinks that she is the big kid. I was able to take her to the school with me, she loves being there.


On Sunday we had some friends come over and have cake and ice cream for Regan's Birthday. It has been so good for us to have such amazing friends that have become our family away from family.




This is Regan's Birthday cake he loves Bakugan so we decided instead of buying a cake that we would make one and get the Bakugans for the top of the cake.
This was such a fun weekend, Kevin took the boys to the movies on Saturday and then we have played the rest of the time. So as for now we are putting this Birthday away for another year.
We love you Regan and hope that you have many more GREAT Birthdays!

4 comments:

Veda said...

I am glad we could share time with your family. We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I like the cake, that was a good idea with the cake toppers. Kai likes that Bakugan stuff too.

C and T Orvin said...

Well - Happy Birthday Regan! Wish we had been there for that yummy cake! I can't believe that it is 78 here and has been cold enough to snow there! I think we are done with wintery everything...kids have started with short sleeves and shorts again. Miss you guys!

The Kiilsgaards said...

They are growing up way to fast! Looks like Regan had a lot of fun. Our house hunting isn't going anywhere right now. Owen is having issues so we are trying to get him sorted out and then we'll work on the house thing some more. I'll blog about the details later so you can read. Well, I'm off to get ready for 1:30 church. ooooffff!