Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ice Skating

The boys had a chance to go to a Ice Skating Birthday Party. Kevin made them go around the ring once before they could take off the skates, so he had to snap the pictures quick!






It made me laugh because when they got home Braydin said "mom it was so cold, I didn't think that it would be that cold." At that point I had to point out that it was ICE skating, and ICE being the key word. I'm not sure what he thought, I explained to him that if they heated the ICE skating rink then it would be called drowning! Needless to say he told us that he will not be doing that again Kids they just make you have to laugh!

5 comments:

Janae' said...

LOL!! That is funny. At least it was indoors and not outside where it could be windy and freezing cold!!

Carol said...

kids say the darndest things. that is too funny

Anonymous said...

OOOH! It looks so fun! Did you go in Little Rock?

Jamie said...

Looks like you guys live dangerously! lol! Too funny!Miss you guys!

C and T Orvin said...

I would have to be bribbed into going around the ice rink too! I get scared out of my wits!!
Maybe cuz I broke my arm in 3 places when I was 5 roller skating :(
Not to mention when I was 15 I was roller blading and went down a hill and hit a parked car... resulted in a black eye :) quit laughing lindsee!!!