Saturday, January 24, 2009

Paige's First Haircut

Today we decided it was time to get Paige her first Haircut. Every time we have brought it up to her she tells us "noa cuta my hair." But today was the day! I got her there and she would NOT sit in the chair, so I thought OK I will show her that it doesn't hurt while I get mine done. So she didn't take her eyes off the girl cutting my hair, and finally her hero her Daddy got there to save her. While I was getting done with my hair he let her sit on his lap and get her haircut. But not before he bribed her with dolls and candy. After they started she was fine and loved it










This is the final product, you cant see it real well but it looks good, we only had them take enough off so that it was all one length but what a difference it makes. So if you ask her about her pretty hair she will tell you she is a princess!

5 comments:

Rod and Jess said...

She is a pretty princess! Cute Cute! You still haven't told me why you're having surgery! Are you okay?

Veda said...

Of course, she is a princess! Her hair looks great. That lady had cute Ashlin's hair once.

Carol said...

What a cute little gal!!! I guess she knows how to work the system - getting candy and dolls in return for a haircut. Hey why didn't you put on a picture of your new haircut? That can be your next blog entry.

Anonymous said...

she is such a doll, i bet her hair looks awesome!

Our Happy Family said...

Cute haircut on a pretty princess.