Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Regan

6 Years ago today was one of the greatest days that a mom could have, we brought a second little boy into this crazy world. He came fast and he came without warning, but nonetheless he came. The Doctors had told us to come in January 17 to be induced so we had plans for the 16th to get everything ready for our newest arrival.

The morning of the 16th I woke up at 6:00 am hurting, I told Kevin to call Labor and delivery and see what we should do. They told me to take a bath and try and stop the contractions and that they would probably be seeing me in a few hours. I did as I was told and got in the tub, I was in there for under 10 minutes and had 3 more contractions. I knew I was in trouble. I told Kevin to call his parents and get them there so they could be with Braydin. By the time that they got there I was outside walking around trying not to die in pain. I didn't even say Hi I got in the car and told Kevin to drive. Screaming to SPEED-UP or SLOW-DOWN!

By the time that we got to the hospital it was 7:30 am. I told them I didn't care what happened next but just give me the epidural. They said there was no time and that they could give me something to take the edge off. It was a wonderful drug, I was happy....

My sister walked in to the room at 8:00 am and the doctor had already finished delivering the baby and stitching me up, that was how fast Regan came into the world.

Here are some pictures of the Birthday boy that we wanted to share with everyone. We hope that you have enjoyed our little boy as much as we have...

















We love you Regan Clark Shipp you have made our home so fun. You have put smiles on all of our faces and brought an amazing spirit along with you.

9 comments:

Our Happy Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REGAN!!!!!!! I just love that kid.
love Buttie, lol

Janae' said...

That was so sweet.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REGAN!!!
We LOVE you!
Love the Hubbles

Veda said...

Happy Birthday, Regan! You are one great kid! We love having you over!

Dallin said...

Ok when you were talking about the car drive to deliver Reagen that was hilarious! When I heard ''Reagen Shipp'' on the birthdays on ESTN I was flabbergasted!
-D

Martindale News said...

Happy birthday to Regan. He is a cutie!

Jana Banana E. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jana Banana E. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to REGAN!!! I remember him as that lil baby that you have picture of - I came into the Eckles life about a month or so after Regan was born - oh how fun!

Anonymous said...

Regan,
I love you and miss you much!!! Love your favorite!!!
Aunt Staci