Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A weekend retreat just for WOMEN


I thought that I would share some pictures of our weekend
retreat to Petit Jean Mtn. with the Relief Society.


We played so many games and shared so many stories.


Some sisters came up Friday night for a few hours, most
stayed the night. Then others came Saturday morning.
Anyway you did it, it was great.


We had an untalent show. This is Teresa who did
her flags from her high school days. She still fits into her
outfit that she wore in high school. Way to go Teresa...


Our darling Amy opened the untalent show with
a cheer. What energy that girl has.


Michelle had to do a little dance number for one of
our games that we played. She loved every minute of it.


This was another game that we tried to play, yes I said tried
because we were not coordinated enough to get the game down
so we finally quit the game...


All in all we had such a fun weekend. There were tons of laughs,
tears. Friendships rekindled and some made. The spirit was
felt the entire time we were there. Saturday morning we had
a wonderful time as we listened to our mission president and his
wonderful wife. It was a great time and I cant wait for the next
time we get to go on a retreat. Thank you for everyone who put
their time, energy and talents to work, you women are the
GREATEST, I love you all....

5 comments:

The Kiilsgaards said...

looks like you all had bunches of fun. apparently I moved out too soon :)

jennifer rogers said...

hey thanks for the shot of me writing my name with my butt :)

Janae' said...

Hey I had so much fun too...

C and T Orvin said...

WOW!!! We haven't had a retreat in the 8 years that we had lived there... just wait until we leave why don't ya? Looks like you guys had a blast! Miss ya - Tiff

Amy said...

looks like fun! I was planning to come by but got busy that night...