Thursday, September 18, 2008

4 eyes are better then 2!!


Well it has finally happened, Braydin had to get glasses.
I think he looks good with his new glasses though. He was
a little sad when I told him he had to wear his glasses
all the time he thought it was going to be for reading.
Then I had to explain to him that my family all has glasses
and that Kevins family does, so it was only a matter of time.
Then I told him that before long Regan and Paige will need
them. Its just a fact of life.
Regan is now asking when he gets to have them. I keep saying
"soon Regan soon and for the rest of your life!"

3 comments:

Sonia O'brien said...

Hey! Whose that handsome boy in those way cool glasses!!!

Maggs said...

he looks great! I wish I had glasses as cool as his...

C and T Orvin said...

Brayden...Carter wears glasses too...you look great!