Monday, September 1, 2008

I GOT TAGGED!!!

Four Places that I go over and over:
1. Wal-Mart isn't that the place everyone goes!
2. Kroger my life seems to revolve around food
3. Curves I love that place..You really cant tell but I do!
4. Ellen Smith my life revolves around my children

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Maggs-I love keeping in touch with her
2. Larry and Joyce Shipp
3. Jana Eckles
4. Tiffany Orvin

Four of my favorite places to eat:
1. Del-Taco!!!!
2. MAMA Chus
3. Olive Garden
4. Fuddruckers

Four Places I would rather be:
1. Utah
2. Hawaii
3. Dallas
4. New York

Four TV shows that I watch:
1. Criminal Minds
2. American Idol
3. All CSI
4. Monk

Four people that I tag:
1. Tiffany Orvin
2. Sara King
3. Megan Macalupu
4. Melissa Erickson

4 comments:

Janae' said...

I absolutely LOVE the new look of your blog. I wish I could join you at Curves so bad but Todd says he refuses to sign any contract for me to work out.. bummer huh..

Maggs said...

Hey--thanks for tagging me! I love to keep in touch with you too. Keep checking out my blog..I will post my fav's!

sara said...

honest, i'll get to it! mmm ... del taco!

C and T Orvin said...

Don't we all love Wal-Mart!!!
Thanks for the tag! I wanna know why you don't wanna go to Phoenix?!!! My feelings are hurt! Heehee