Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Branson Family Fun

We had so much fun this weekend in Branson.
The boys said it was the funnest vacation ever!


We took the boys on the bumper boats. Kevin went
with them on the first day but like always I forgot
the camera.


They were so wet by the time that we were done.
As was I because I was one of there favorite targets.






They chased each other all over the pool, they really had fun
with each other.


Paige was still to small to ride the bumper boats,
But we were able to spray the boys with water from the
outside.


We all did the Go-Karts. We took a pole and
we like the Lumber Jack track the best.


Paige was to small for the Go-Karts to but we smuggled her
on. Kevin carried her and they never asked how tall she was.


Regan was to small to drive the big ones alone, so he road with
me. But after we were able to find him one that he could drive on
his own.




After a day of fun we sat around eating ice cream and watching the
crazy people do the sky coaster.


Kevin took the boys golfing while Paige took a nap.
They had so much fun, Kevin let the drive the cart
and take some shots.






Hopefully we will have a Tiger Woods among the family...







This was our little family waiting in line to eat at Lamberts.
We love Lamberts...



For you who don't know what Lamberts is, its a restaurant with
home cooking and they throw the HOT roles to you form
everywhere and anywhere in the place. They hit the floor the walls,
even your drinks.

They server your food in a skillet, they bring appetizers to you
on a napkin. Its just such a fun place to be.

So this was some of the fun that we had. As always we
went swimming, shopping, we stopped by the largest Bass Pro
in the world. We went non-stop for 2 1/2 days, and made many
memories as a family..

7 comments:

Janae' said...

That looks like lots of fun!! I have never been to Branson, maybe someday..

Anonymous said...

I'm soooooooo happy that you had fun Alysa and I wish we were with you

Amy said...

looks like a blast. Cute background on your blog too!

Amy and Jacob said...

that looks like so much fun! Im loving kevins new facial hair. Jacobs jealous that you guys went to the largest bass pro shop! lol. See you soon.

C and T Orvin said...

Looks like you guys had a blast in Branson! Wish we had been there. Tell Kevo - nice Go-T!!! Heeheee! They all have to try one at one point!

Anonymous said...

So since I finally got your blog site again I figure I better comment! It looks like you guys had a blast in Branson and too bad I wasn't there for what could've been my 5th trip of the year!!! LOL! Love and miss you all, Aunt Jana!

Anonymous said...

PS Love your blog super cute and I still need to get one! Also I want Brooke White's song "Let it be" so you be saving that one for me!!! Love, Aunt Jana again