Sunday, September 21, 2008

A ride to Wendy's in style



Braydin and Regan were able to sell enough items for

the school fundraiser that they got to go on the Limo ride

and lunch at Wendy's.




Braydin is in third grade this year. This is his fourth

Limo ride.


There were 3o kids that got to go on the ride. They had

them split into 3 groups to went really smooth.




They had me help at Wendy's. I really didn't mind because

Paige and I were able to be with both boys.




This was the first car load of riders. Regan was in this group.




That night when he got home he told me it was

totally awesome. That child makes me laugh!




This was the kindergartners and 1st graders. Man did

they have alot of energy.




Paige loved being able to have lunch with her

big brothers.

We wanted to say thank you to all those who

supported our children in this fundraiser. It means

so much to us to have so many people in our lives that

care about our little ones....

5 comments:

Our Happy Family said...

So they got their limo rides, when do I get my treats???? hehehe
I'm glad they had fun.
We had fun with all of you at our house tonight.

Erickson Family said...

I love the Limo ride to Wendy's. That is hilarious. I have a question. I am trying to update my blog so I can see the last time everyone posted...Like you have on the side of yours. How did you do it?

sara said...

that is some serious arkansas style! love the glasses, because braydin didn't look enough like an eckles already?

Anonymous said...

sure love you guys and miss you tons, Love your favorite aunt!!!!

Jana Banana E. said...

Its a good thing I made all 3 of us order!!! LOL - love ya!