Sunday, September 19, 2010

Our Family

I thought I would update you on the comings and goings of the Shipp Family....

Kevin is doing great, he was able to go sky diving this summer which was a dream of his. Him, his dad and nephews went and loved it. He is still coaching baseball for Braydin. Really he is the best dad in the world.

I was released from Primary this summer and put in as Ward Activities leader. Our first activity was this past weekend. I am doing really good, I have lost around 70 lbs. so yes I am proud of myself.

Braydin started at Ruth Doyle this year. It didn't make me happy, he is growing up to fast and there is nothing I can do about it. So yes I cried and it made things better! He is playing football, baseball and basketball. He is getting taller by the minute and is as strong as ever. He makes me proud.

Regan decided that he didn't want to play fall baseball but want to play soccer. So yes we are going crazy with sports right now. But I have realized that its good. The kids are having fun and we are having fun watching them. He started the 2nd grade this year and is doing wonderful. He is my sweet boy that loves to cuddle with me. I am also so proud of him!

Paige is 4 and loves life. She is getting so big and has such a strong personality. She has more energy then most people, but that's OK by me. We have so much fun together, I would have to say she is my best friend. Yes I said it a 4 year old is it, and that's good by me! She loves school and loves her teacher. I will say it again I am so proud of her.

As you can see we are alive and well, we keep busy but always find time for family.

3 comments:

Staci said...

I'm proud to call you my sister
I love you

Amy said...

way to go on the weight loss. I need some inspiration! You gonna post some pictures soon?

The Giffords said...

Hey Girl, got your Christmas card. You look great. Way to go I am so happy for you! Hope you guys are well. Miss ya. Come visit!!!!