Saturday, September 11, 2010

All about Paige!!!

This post is all about Paige....

My baby girl turned 4 in August, can you imagine that my baby is 4 I can't. We have so much fun together. she loves everything about everything. She know how to drive her brothers crazy and so she does it every chance she gets. She know that all she has to do is smile at her daddy and his is rapped around her little finger. Then there is me, mom, she tells me all the time you are the best mom in the world and this is the best family ever. Then I am hooked!

She is a light in our family, she has a love that radiates from her. She loves to learn, she loves to play, run, jump, talk, and take care of her babies. She loves her grandparents, she loves her aunts and uncles, cousins and best of all her boys (Braydin and Regan).

Our family wouldn't be complete without our princess. Now don't get me wrong she has her moments. She is the boss and if you tell her she isn't you will here it and here it all day long. She isn't afraid to tell you that you have said bad words. Her favorite song she know is I am a Child of God, and she will sing it anytime any place. She loves to dance, and best of all she loves school.

Her favorite food is any kind of Mexican. Her favorite places to eat are Mama Chus, China Light, and Del Taco!!!!

Yes she started pre k this year, that wasn't an easy thing for me but she never looked back. She did stop to tell me that she would miss me while we are apart and not to cry. She told me that I am strong. I really cant get enough of her.










First day of Pre K, what a big girl!!


Like I said this little girl completes our family! We love you baby girl...

1 comment:

Aunt Staci said...

I love you and miss you my sweet little girl!!!!!!