Monday, September 13, 2010

Kevin's Extreme Ride!

So Kevin decided that it would be fun to sky dive this summer with his nephews and his dad. (CRAZINESS!!!) So this is the before picture:


Kevin, Larry, Whitney (friend of the boys), Ryan and Ben


Kevin had told me that he didn't want some big hairy man strapped to his back. I told him not to worry that he was the big hairy man that someone was sad to be strapped too! Nonetheless this is who he was strapped to, kinda hair, but not big at all!!!!




This was on of Larry's bucket list things. He is 77 and bad ankles, not really a good mix if you ask me!




















Lindsey went last year and wanted to go again, but she just had surgery on her eyes.


This was our group that went to see the boy "PLUNGE" as I like to call it.


Paige wasn't really that sure that she wanted her dad to jump out of the airplane. She wasn't going to leave his side.




















This is my favorite picture Kevin and his dad, this was before the loaded the plane, and as you saw they did make it to the ground with no problems!

2 comments:

Rod and Jess said...

BEST THING EVER! Way to go Kevin! That's awesome! I'm pretty sure I could handle doing that at least once a month for the rest of my life! :)

Amy said...

oh my gosh- I would be scared to death! I would be afraid to have my money-maker jumping out of a plane. Your a better person that me Lindsee!