Sunday, April 4, 2010

scouts

Here are the boys at the Pine Wood Derby. Like I have mentioned this last few months were crazy, so Braydin's car was a pickle... Need I say more!


Here is Mason, Braydin, Anderson, Dallin and Blake. This is almost all of our scouts, I cant imagine that next year at this time Braydin will be getting ready to join the Boy Scouts. What a good kid he is turning into. (cant you tell I am a proud mother!)




This year for the scouts cake auction we made a Pizza Cake. It was a cookie with red frosting, black licorice, yellow starburst, green sour straws, and white chocolate for the cheese. We thought it was a cool cake, the boys where so excited to decorate it.

Well I hope you like the few updates that we have done. Next will be our Easter update, hopefully it wont take as long as these ones did.


2 comments:

Janae' said...

I think that has to be the most creative cake I have ever seen at the auction!! Love it!!

Katie said...

I agree! Love that cake!!!