Friday, April 2, 2010

Regan's First year of B-ball!

OK these aren't great pictures the camera was out of batteries so this was the best we could do!!! SORRY Regan!

Regan played in the Upward league this year. He loved every minute of it! They didn't win alot of games but for his first experience on the court we couldn't have been more proud of him.

He was the best defender ever, he would sit on his guy and not leave him. He always had a smile on his face, and a hop skip and a jump after every made shot. I cant believe that he is almost out of the 1st grade. Where does the time go? Man Kevin is getting old!!!


In the Upward program they would announce the kids as they ran through the tunnel with smoke. We tried to get Regan to put his hands in the air and cheer as he went through. Needless to say he never did!!






We had a fun year with both the boys. Like I said before I don't know where the time has gone. But its gone and we are getting read for our new adventures! BASEBALL!!!!!

1 comment:

Maddie said...

This is sooo exciting! Your kids are growing up so fast. I can't believe Paige is so old... she's so beautiful! I remember when you were pregnant with her!

Let me make a blog background for you! Visit the Shabby Vanity and fill out a custom design order to tell me what you want!

theshabbyvanity.blogspot.com