Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Braydin

Man can I tell you how old Kevin is getting...He has a 10 yr old. How I stayed the same age as the day we got married I will never know! My little boy is now an inch shy of being taller then me. He is becoming a young man with a lot of love and kindness. He is fun to be with and watch grow. He wants to be an adult but yet still loves to cuddle with his mom. He makes me proud! Some days the things he says make you wonder and shake your head. But he has a love for his family that cant be measured.

So as my little boy is turning into a young man all I can can is Happy Birthday and we are so proud of you! Your the best Braydin Scott Shipp...

2 comments:

Veda said...

Cute picture! Happy Birthday Braydin!

Anonymous said...

mm hhmm yeah uhu well not ''officially'' old til ya 80