Thursday, June 5, 2008

Braydin's Dallas trip

Trip to Dallas
I will tell you 10 things about Dallas. We stayed in the Gaylord Hotel. I got to look for Freddy the fire fly. The hotel was just like a mall. The pool had 5 waterfalls in it. We got to go to T.G.I Friday. Me, Mom, Regan, Paige got ice cream. Are room was small but it was fun. At Buca Di Beppo we got to eat in the kitchen. At the California Pizza kitchen my dad did not eat because he had a "Party". That is what I did in Dallas.

Questions:

What is the story about?
What was 2 of the places to eat in Dallas out of the story?

By Braydin

2 comments:

Janae' said...

that is a great post Braydin. Good job!!

Our Happy Family said...

O.K. Braydin let me see if I get an A on this assignment.
The story is about all the fun you and your family had in Dallas. You got to stay in a awesome hotel, Gaylord. You went with your mom to eat ice cream.
The two places you ate at were Buca Di Beppo, you got to eat in the kitchen. At the California Pizza kitchen.
Did I pass??????? :)
Buffie