Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kris Allen Watch Party

Here are the pictures from the Kris Allen watch party. We had a lot of fun, the kids wanted to go so I had to go with them!!!

This is not the real Kris Allen but isn't he so dang cute!










This is one of my favorite pictures when Paige is holding her sign, she danced and sang all night with them! I'm really glad that we are able to see how everyone is coming together for one cause, will he win who knows but we are sure having fun watching!

3 comments:

Martindale News said...

Cute pictures of the family supporting our Conway boy. And yes he is a cute guy. I guess I will have to join and go to one of those parties, looks like fun.

Janae' said...

Wow!! That picture looked just like him.. LOL... That is so nice of you to take your kids to that Lindsee.

Anonymous said...

please tell me its a cutout of Kris