Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

We had such a great Easter, the kids where so excited about what they got from the Easter Bunny. Are morning started off at church at 8:30. Regan was devastated that the Easter Bunny didn't come before. He told us that this was the "WORST Easter ever!" But oh well we went off to church
All three kids got new outfits for church, they thought they looked pretty good!


Church was wonderful, Easter Sunday is one of my favorite days. The music and speakers were wonderful.
When we got home we had found that the Easter Bunny came while we were at church, he sent the kids on a "Treasure Hunt" They laughed and ran like you wouldn't believe, they had to go out side a few times and because of the rain they were sopping wet.

The last clue took them out to the car where they found a new bike for Paige and new baseball gloves and bats for the boys.

This is Paige on her new bike, she was starting to get it by the end but we will have alot of work to do...Hopefully when it stops raining that is!

The boys loved their new baseball gloves and bats, all in all it was alot of fun.
I thought I would share with you what Braydin's comments were at the end of the hunt...
Braydin: mom I think I know how dad did it, he went and bought everything the other day then came home during church and set it up.
Lindsee:so Braydin are you telling me that dad is the Easter Bunny?
Braydin: Well I am 50% sure its him and 50% sure its the Easter Bunny...
He is getting so big he just makes me laugh, but like I said before this was a great Easter. I hope that your Easter was as entertaining as ours and that your kids have been bouncing off every wall in your house like ours! But the sugar rush will wear off and the memories will last forever!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Oh it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I miss having little kids around for these fun holidays.