Thursday, March 12, 2009

Curls, Curls and more Curls

OK so you know that I am a proud mother of 2 ruff and tuff boys and one sweet girl, and as a mother of a girl yes we have to make her pretty. So I finally decided to go get the sponge curls so that I can have her hair curly.


She thought that she was the prettiest little thing ever. After we were done she ran into the bathroom and just stared at herself. She loved it.


And yes she kept them in all night, first thing in the morning she came into the bathroom waiting for me to take them out so she could see. She has always been really good about me doing her hair but today she was better then usual.


You cant see it very well but she did look cute. The sad thing is they don't last long but you couldn't wipe the smile off her face. Yes I am so excited to have a little girl and even more excited that I will only have one sweet princess!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks just like her aunt Staci!!!! try using the real skinny ones and the curls may stay in a little longer....love ya

Our Happy Family said...

She looks so dang cute!!!! Baylee would have never let me put curlers in her hair.

Carol said...

oh I used to use those kinds of curlers in my girls hair. That brought back memories. But my girls hated it and hated sleeping in them even more. I'm glad that she liked it and she looks so cute.

Rod and Jess said...

You so needed a girl! That is the cutest thing! It's fun doing one girl's hair - but when it's three, I'm totally over it! Hope the surgery went well! We miss you guys!

jennifer rogers said...

that is so cute! My mom used to put those in my hair every saturday night before church and I loved it!

Sue said...

So Cute! What a sweet mommy to take the time to have a special moment of girly time with Paige.

Donan said...

I had totally forgotten about those spongey curlers! That is awesome...brings back memories of school pictures!! I am going to have to get some and try them out on Neely? Where did you find them?