Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First day of school


Well Monday was the first day of school. I can say
it was a day that I have been waiting for all summer!!
No really we have had alot of fun this summer, but it was
time for the family togetherness to come to an end.
Braydin started the 3rd grade this year. He is getting so big.
Its fun to see him grow. Good Lucky Buddy!!


Regan was a little harder to say good bye to.
He started kindergarten this year. He is my little
Reggy so as fun and exciting to see him go there
was a little part of me that wanted him to stay home.
But I can see that it was the best thing for us to send
him because he came home and told me how awesome it
was. So as sad as I am to see my boys go and to know
they aren't going to look back I am excited for all our
new adventures!
Once again I have to say I am a mother and its the best
calling I can have. Good luck boys...

4 comments:

C and T Orvin said...

Glad your boys are in school I'm sure...is Regan in Kindergarden? What the heck! So - do you like your new family photo or is the silent treatment because you aren't sure. ??? :)
you are next with the new family member that says RuffRuff!!! I am going to have to tell Braydin the truth! Heehee!!!

Maggs said...

i love your new format and family photo! they look so cute. I was SO excited to see the kids go back to school. I know that when Jonah starts kindergarten it will be tough because that will be it for me--but it is nice to be back to a schedule again.

jennifer rogers said...

yeah i plan on going to the overnight thing...i've already got a babysitter! I didn't know there was a talent show thing...don't know much about the weekend thing call me and we can figure something out!

Erickson Family said...

I also love the family pic. Katie started Kindergarten this year too..and it was a little hard but they are sooo excited, little do they know all the many many years that have to follow!!