Friday, July 25, 2008

Little up date

Well I thought that I would drop a quick note on my blog. Kevin took my camera cord so I cant down load any pictures. But I thought that I would let you know that all is going well. Its hard to believe that we only have a couple more weeks here and then we will be on our way home. We have had a lot of fun, as the pictures will show in a week. It was a lot of fun to see so many family and friends. I was able to spend some time with my close friends from high school. We were able to see the Orvins, and as always have spent many days and nights spending time with our families. I have been missing Kevin a lot in the last couple of weeks, being apart really makes the love grow stronger. It helps me realize that my life is where ever he is. Once again I will post more as soon as Kevin gets here so that I can have pictures with the stories!!
Lindsee

2 comments:

C and T Orvin said...

Thanks for the little update! Did Stac get her lettering? Try to see Amy Young while you are there. I saw Amy T , Liz, and Amy R today. It was pretty fun...man we have tooo many kiddos! Poor Liz :(
Miss ya...I will call Kevo Thurs hopefully...working on your gift! - Tiff

Dj, MeLisa & Kanyon said...

Hey Linds,
It was great to see you again. I still can't get over that you live in Arkansas. Thanks for giving us you blog address so we can keep in touch. You guys travel safe.

D