Thursday, August 6, 2009

Swimming in Utah


Ok so every time we go to my moms house she has a new toy for us to use. Last year it was a swimming pool and as she thought about it she decided that Paige would dround so this year it was a water slide....


This is my dad taking it all in, I think that he was wanting to cry that he had 5 weeks of crazyness at his house!!


As you can see this was no small toy!!






This is my big brother Robbie, yes he is going down it and yes he is 40!!!




I saved this picture for last Kevin never made it to the bottom of the slide, he always flew off by the corner! Yes I even played on it but you will never find a picture of that!!!

2 comments:

Carol said...

I think that Paige had a lot of fun playing with the squirt guns on it especially the day that I was there!! hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

What a fun looking slide! Come on Lindsee post us a pic of you having fun going down it. :)