Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkins and Apples


Paige and I were able to go with Regan on his field trip to the pumpkin path and apple orchard. We had so much fun picking apples and eating lunch.


This year was the first time the Collins had the pumpkin patch. The kids love playing on the hay and running around.


Paige thinks she is as old as Regan where he went she went.


On the hay ride they taught the kids the proper way to pick the apples, even Paige got in the picking mood.






After the apples we had lunch and then picked the pumpkins.


It was such a fun time. I love seeing how big Regan is getting and how much Miss. Ortez is teaching him.

4 comments:

Sonia O'brien said...

I love going on field trips with the kids, and of course, the pumpkin patch is my favorite.

Martindale News said...

Such fun. Now for carving the pumpkins and eating all that candy on Halloween. Course if you have carmeled apples I want to be invited over OK?

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys and everytime i go to your blog i miss you more!!! love you favorite aunt!!!

The Giffords said...

How fun! I miss the pumpkin patches!! Hope you guys are doing well.